Friday, September 20, 2013

21 Graces: Week 7

     My list of 21 things that have blessed me this week.  I am so grateful for each of them.  You can read more about 21 Graces here.
  1. Pumpkin Spice M & M's.
  2. Sharing a bucket of popcorn in a dark movie theater.
  3. Laughing with friends.
  4. Spending a day screening preschoolers and kindergarteners for school.  They are so adorable.
  5. Senior citizen discounts!
  6. A loaves and fishes experience when two extra people showed up for dinner on a night we were eating light.
  7. A school BBQ on a perfect fall evening.
  8. Birthdays.  Every one is precious.
  9. Homemade birthday cards.
  10. Chocolate cake made be my daughter.
  11. Family that cares enough to alert waitstaff that it's your birthday so that you can endure the humiliation of having them yell it to the whole world entire restaurant!
  12. Friends.
  13. Children's laughter.
  14. A new classroom.  A better space for me and my students.
  15. My ancient washer needs a new part.  It can be fixed and continue to serve us, faithfully washing enormous mountains of clothes.
  16. The beautiful colors of fall beginning to appear on the trees.
  17. Pumpkins.
  18. My sons playing together quietly with lego's.
  19. Talking to my older sons on the telephone.  How I love to hear their voices.
  20. Coloring with the BIG box of crayons.
  21. Listening to the sound of crickets at night through the open bedroom window.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover