Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sticky Note Holder

     How cute is this?  I knew it was extra adorable when my daughter came over and sighed, "Awwwww."  
 
      This is a sticky note holder I made for my desk at school. It would make a great gift for a teacher or office worker and can be customized for the recipient.   Super easy and quick.
      I made the sticky note holder with a plastic frame from the dollar store.  I used double sided scrap book paper from my stash and a few embellishments I picked up at Hobby Lobby.
      It's pretty obvious how to put the holder together.  I cut the scrap paper to fit, using the paper that had been in the frame as a template.  The frog embellishment is dimensional, so it went right on the front of the frame itself.  The sticky notes were stuck on the front, as well.  The paper can be changed seasonally.
     It is currently on my desk at school and the students love it.  It adds a touch of whimsey and fun to my day.
     I was inspired by this post at Paper Wings.

1 comment:

Lyli said...

Cute idea! Love the froggie. :)

Pin It button on image hover