Thursday, April 5, 2012

Project 52: Foolin' Around


     Inspired by a post on Pioneer Woman,   I decided to do a little Googly Eyebombing of my own for the Foolin' Around prompt for Project 52 at my3boybarians. Googly Eyebombing is a photo game played by putting googly eyes on inanimate objects.  There is even an official Googly Eyebombing site.  The photos are so much fun.  Be sure to visit.
     These googly faces have a nautical theme.  The first is a cleat on a dock for tying up boats.  The second is a piece of boat rope coiled on the dock.  I thought the frayed edges looked like hair.
     Above is a wheel on the corner of the dock that protects the boats from hitting the pointy edges.  I'm not sure, but this one might be sticking his tongue out at me.
     Finally, a propeller from a boat motor is looking out at the water.  I think that he is looking forward to summer fishing trips.
     For more fun pictures visit Darcy at my3boybarians.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Such a fun idea, love it!

Media Goddess said...

I love that! It made me smile. Great pictures.

Susan said...

LOVE those! SO fun.

Cierra Pera said...

Very cute and silly! I'll have to try this with our kids.

sweet 7D said...

Great photos!! And, what fun to add the eye-bombing!! I have never heard of such a thing...thanks for posting this!

msdewberry said...

These are cute! I want to go out and find a couple of googly eyes now and try out a few!
Thanks for visiting my blog!!

heritagemom said...

Oh, I love the dock cleat! Reminds me of my parents' place on a lake in the Adirondacks. What a neat photography idea; I'm going to have to check out that site. Thanks for sharing your images!

Christine

...melody... said...

Such a fantastic idea! :) You've inspired me to try something new now too. Thanks! I really love the second photo...it is perfect!

Chelsea said...

That's so cute...how have I not heard of this? Great job "foolin' around"!

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

Have never heard of eyebombing. What fun pictures!

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of this, but they are hysterical! And I agree that one is sticking its tongue out, lol.

Pin It button on image hover